- Give him a massage when he gets home from a stressful day at work.
- Add scents and candles for a relaxing, seductive atmosphere.
2. Watching you undress
- When you get home from work / a night out, slowly undress in front of him or whilst your walking out the room, drop your dress.
3. Whisper in his ear
- A massive turn on! The warmth of your breath will tickle his nerve endings – use your tongue and teeth to nibble.
4. Dirty talk
- Ask him if he ‘likes that’ or ’touch me here’… you get the jist 😉
5. Bite his bottom lip
- When caressing him in with kisses, tug at his bottom lip gently whilst gliding your hands up and down the rest of his body slowly.
6. Get closer
- Push your body closer to him so he can feel your breasts brushing against your chest, and your pelvis against him – he’ll be begging for it!
7. No heating
- Purposely don’t put the heating on. It’ll bring you both closer together – you’ll end up warming each other up 😉
8. Less, is more
- Don’t go overboard on dressing up, less is more sometimes. And what don’t get a man feeling hot than seeing a woman in a little silk babydoll with a bit of lace – with nothing else on…
9. Incorporate food, like whipped cream
- Always a good way to get the excitement started, and it’s different to the norm.
10. Pleasure yourself
- Nothing will turn him on more then watching you pleasure yourself. Take his hand and let him help you…